Tweets

Timaya’s Rape Scandal: U.S.A Police Declare Timaya Wanted

Shella (Victim)
Things are not rossy for Nigeria, pop-star, Timaya, has he was recently accused of rape by a American based singer Shella, 

The American based singer, Shella, who accused Timaya of rape has produced a medical report to buttress the rape allegations leveled against him.

She shared part of the medical report on Instagram to announce that she has made the rape scandal official with the US authorities. Shella shared a screenshot of a medical showing the date the alleged offence occurred
Rape Police Report

She caption the image with: “This is for all u cunts who were saying that I had complementary cards of the police that I never filed the police report, that I never went to the hospital.Well I just got my police report. A police report takes 5 to 7 business days from the day u you filed it! It happened on Sunday I filed it on Sunday!! LOOK AT THE DATE REPORTED!!!

                                                                          ADVERTS


“I was in the hospital for over 7 hours while this monster was performing after he took advantage of me and threatened my life!! Now I have the report I CANNOT release the details in the report because it’s confidential and tomorrow I will be picking up my other police report for the terroristic threats he made to take my life. I’m sick and tired of this shit!

“I’m sick of people taking advantage because they feel like they’re somewhat higher than others. This is American soil, you can’t do as you like and get away with it! And for those wondering, I do have a lawyer and he said I can write and post whatever I want because I did nothing wrong so I have nothing to worry about. You on the other hand #TIMAYA ok! #nomeansno#youcanttakealifeyoudidntcreatetimaya.”

Meanwhile, while the scandal get's messier, Timaya is in Barbados flexing read more

________________________________________________________________________________________
Join The Conversation On Our Social Media
Facebook Click Here
Twitter Click Here

JOIN OUR  WHATSAPP  LIST TO GET LATEST UPDATES  & CHEATS 
1. SAVE OUR NUMBER 08102345751 AS AAUAHOTSPOT ON YOUR CONTACT LIST
2. SEARCH FOR US ON WHATSAPP 
3. SEND JOIN





Timaya’s Rape Scandal: U.S.A Police Declare Timaya Wanted Timaya’s Rape Scandal: U.S.A Police Declare Timaya Wanted Reviewed by Oluwadamilare on 8:00 am Rating: 5

No comments:

We Love Comment
Its like fuel in our Engune

Ads Inside Post